1.12.2006

Four things for my birthday...

I wasn’t tagged either, but I like these games.
Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
  1. McDonalds cashier, cook, drive-thru worker.

  2. Elderly (and lazy person’s) transport via golf cart at the 1996 Parade of Homes

  3. College newspaper Opinion Editor

  4. Mexican Grill chain General Manager

Four movies to watch over and over:
  1. “Office Space”

  2. Harry Potter (any of them)

  3. Artsy Chinese Kung Fu movies like “Hero” and “Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon”

  4. “Les Miserables” with Liam Neeson

Four TV shows you love to watch:
  1. Grey’s Anatomy

  2. ER

  3. What Not To Wear

  4. Project Runway (a recent fave)

Places you’ve went on vacation:
  1. Eagle River, Wisconsin (aka “up North”)

  2. Ko Phi Phi, Thailand (the perfect dream island, now being rebuilt post-Tsunami)

  3. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

  4. Puebla, Mexico

Four websites you visit daily:
  1. Blogs of Mary, Jon, Jennie, Rachel, Sara/Matt and a few others

  2. New York Times

  3. Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

  4. Qdobanet (work-related clearly)

Four of your favorite foods:
  1. Chinese: Spicy green beans and kung pao chicken in Biejing

  2. Mexican: mole with chicken a la my mother-in-law

  3. Thai: Curry noodles with veggies from Singha-Thai of West Allis

  4. Indian: almost anything involving yellow to orange curry sauce, some sort of protein, saffron rice and flatbread

Four things you would change about your house:
  1. Carpet in our upstairs den

  2. Paint the walls in the downstairs living room, something I have talked about since we moved in 1.5 years ago

  3. Strip the flowery wallpaper in the kitchen and replace with bright, bold paint colors

  4. Grow better, more mature and attractive landscaping

Four bloggers you are tagging:
  1. Mary

  2. Jon

  3. Sara and Matt

  4. Allan

1 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

Hey Laura!
Like you, this post isn't totally related to your post other than to say... thanks for visiting mine! Your comments touched me.

I would say the same to you. Thanks to your acceptance of me back in the day, I actually began to believe that maybe I might be an okay youth pastor. Thanks for shaping me through your love and friendship.

Hope to catch up with you. And I look forward to reading your site.

Peace, friend-
s

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home