12.10.2005

What I need

I got this quirky idea from Mary, who got the idea from Marko; (fun new blog) who apparently got it from his friend Claudia. Anyway, it’s kind of fun. Go to Google; and type in your name followed by “needs” and do a search to find out what sort of sentence finishers you will get. It’s a new kind of self-Googling I suppose. Here’s what mine came up with:

  1. …what Laura needs to do is take better care of her own two kids. (Not yet…)

  2. Laura needs help to obtain air transportation.

  3. Laura needs advice on her combi boiler. (What?!)

  4. Laura needs plastic surgery.  (I hope it’s not that bad!)

  5. Laura needs to return to the Shriners Childrens…

  6. Laura needs to teach Jenna the proper way to sit with legs crossed. (I think this actually relates to an indiscreet photo of the first family.)

  7. Laura needs to learn the importance of looking after injuries no matter how slight they might seem.

  8. Laura needs a donation of blood stem cells in order to make a complete recovery. (Sad.)

  9. Laura needs to learn a few things. (You think?)

  10. Laura needs more fat, less carbs. (Jury’s still out on this one.)

And that’s ten, that was fun huh?

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hey Laura, that's fun. I played the game and stopped when I got to this:
"Rachel needs help when she enters Manhattan's meat-packing district to help three transvestite hookers find out who murdered one of their friends."
Um, yeah. Hope your bread project is going well. Regrettably, I don't think I will be getting to bake any this weekend, since I actually do have to write the two papers I didn't write last weekend. Ah, the end of the semester...

9:46 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

rachel, that is so sad. well, i think we've called an end to that game ... :)

8:01 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

where are you?? c'mon, time to blog again :)

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home