12.03.2005

more blog contest

Just a reminder, please vote for me with any and all of your e-mail addresses at the MKE Online site. For some extra entertainment, I got a shout out on the blog of one of my competitors, an apparent food maniac from Milwaukee. If you link here you will have to scroll down two posts until you get to the blog of the week post where he reviews, in his own way, his competition. Again, please take a second and vote for me. Muchas Gracias!

In other news, just below is a pretty new post. More when I get some sleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger allan said...

seriously Laura I've voted for you like 58 times now. Win already!!!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Can I say, LOL, just a like a middle-school text messanger would? Yes, that is what I am doing after reading both your guys' comments.

J - I would love a bread or cookie baking date - perhaps the Ber...Finesilver friend would enjoy?

I can't believe you bought a fake tree.. what gives? I am a tree snob and I buy realy pine, with scent, falling needles to vacuum and water to fill. None of this plastic tree garbage for me. =)

We'll more about my Christmas tree after I get it.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home