11.28.2005

winning

Ahh.. the joy of winning something, especially after a delay, where I felt hurt that the blog contest didn't mean enough to anyone have the results posted correctly. Alas, I was pacified today with a very nice e-mail from the person who runs MKE's blog contest, who informed that she really enjoyed reading my blog and also, that I had won.

Well, I am actually on a work errand at Kinko's and definitely should not be using this design computer ($0.49 per minute) to update my blog, which I could wait to get home to do, but, I am anyway.

You all must have voted for me, so click here
to see my blog in the lights and here to read the thoughtful description they wrote for my site.

Tonight I get to have dinner with one of my favorite people in the world, and then tomorrow I get to sleep in! (Some days I love my restaurant job).

3 Comments:

Blogger T.S. Idiot said...

Congrats on the award. Its nice to have validation from time to time. It makes the effort seem worthwhile.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

This is true. It's really a small thing, but the fact that someone outside my small circles care to read and occasionally enjoy my ramblings does make it feel a little sweeter.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

WOOHOO, Blog Queen!!

congratulations to you!!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home